little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
In the South American country of Bolivia, the Salar de Uyuni salt flat stretches for over 4,000 square miles, making it the largest in the world.
Captivated by the area for years, Japanese photographer Asako Shimizu made her way there in 2006, and captured the unique way in which the sky is reflected on the ground.